There is a thunderstorm going on right now in the Spring Lake Park area, and it is pretty cool. It's not the kind of storm that really seems scary or dangerous at all (as pictured), it's just some thunder and rain.Larissa bought me a pizza from Broadway Pizza, which I had never tried before, and it was pretty awesome. My half had chicken, cheddar cheese, black olives and jalapenos. It was so delicious. I ate a ton of it- pretty much a whole half of a large pizza. Thin crust, but that is still a lot of food.
There has been some semi-progress on the job hunt front. Junt. Triple Wombo. I had a phone interview today with someone at a place called Administaff in Houston, TX. It took them a while to get back to me because they were hit by a hurricane and all. But yeah they are not hiring for a job in Texas or anything, they are just helping out with the hiring for a place in Minneapolis. The company is called National Wind, and they work with communities in the Midwest to design and build wind farms. Pretty awesome, I would be very happy to work for that place. Hopefully I will have a real interview with someone there in the next week or so. I also have an interview scheduled for Thursday at Supervalu in Eden Prairie for some sort of Business Manager position, I can't remember what it is called. It's through ProStaff, and it would be like $16/hr for a year, so I would be down with that. In other news, I haven't heard anything back after my 2nd interview with the shelter at which I was interviewing last week, so that is a bummer.
Last night Lar and I went over to Denny and Merina's and played Rock Band 2 for a few hundred hours. Larissa played for her first time and she rocked the drums pretty hardcore. I played a little drums at the beginning and then pretty much stuck to bass. I was doing pretty well playing bass on hard though, so I feel good about that... maybe someday I will be able to play guitar on hard, consistently. I've got big dreams.
Last week I bought a little game called Portal, and I have already beaten it 3 times since then. It doesn't take terribly long, and it gets faster and faster the more times you play through it. The last time I did it I think it took a little over an hour to get through the whole thing.
Larissa is making fun of the way I type. What a jerk! I like her anyway though, I guess.
The cats are doing well, we've been letting them outside a bit, when there is someone out there with them. They were whining all the time about wanting to go out, so we had to make a compromise. They still whine a lot, especially Calvin, but I think they are happier now that they get to go and explore sometimes. And when they are stuck inside, Cal will have to settle for sitting in the window sill. Bella is pretty content wherever she is.
Ok, that's all.

3 comments:
I totally thought you took that picture when I first saw the post and was all - AWESOME. But nope.
And I still like hearing updates on your cats! They seem so cute!
Thanks for the coffee my love...twas tasty!
Markus? malarkus? Mark-markus?
Markopotomus?
Post a Comment