Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Jobs jobs jobs

Or yobs, if you are speaking Spanish. Well, speaking English as though it were Spanish.

I just had another interview, my fourth in about 2 1/2 weeks. It was at a reinsurance company in Eden Prairie. Apparently there is insurance and then there's reinsurance, which works with insurance companies... I'm not really clear on the details, I'm sure I will figure it out if I become employed there though. I got this interview through ProStaff, so it would be a temp job with the possibility of becoming permanent if things go well. Temp-to-hire, is what they call that. Anyway, we'll see. I just sent my thank you note.

I should be sending out some resumes/applications, but it is such a beautiful day, I think I will go outside and work on my bike for a while. My bike wasn't quite shifting properly so I started messing with the rear derailleur (shifting mechanism) and I think I made it worse because I kind of had no idea what I was doing. Jesse explained to me what needed to be done, but I was simply too inept. I'm not giving up though, I looked up some stuff online explaining how to adjust such things, so I am going to draw myself a little diagram and try again to fix things. Hopefully I will be able to figure it out, because it's supposed to be sunny and 70 for the rest of this week, and it would be an absolute travesty if I don't get my bike out in this weather.

First I am going to have a cup of yogurt though. That should be tasty.

No comments: