As far as tacos go, very tasty. The cheese sauce is kind of spicy. I stopped at the Bell when I was on my bike ride today. It was one of those bike rides where you feel like you're always going uphill and into the wind, no matter which way you turn. It was like biking in an MC Escher drawing.
Anyway, tonight we are headed over to watch Jiminimimini play a show in Uptown, so that should be fun. I hope all is well with everyone!
9 years ago

3 comments:
You're dumb.
haha, you funny man. I liked the bit about biking into an mc escher drawing. you win. congrats on your taco.
After I read your last blog, I went and tried the taco. It was way too spicy and I started bawling because I couldn't eat it.
My brother ate the rest of mine and 3 more.
I had a soft taco. I believe they're better.
Post a Comment