Friday, August 29, 2008

I want to eat a Volcano Taco

It's new at Taco Bell. Does it not look delicious? It's got a cheesy lava sauce on top of the beef, and the shell is red. That's why it's different from a regular taco. I am going to get one the next time I see a Taco Bell.

The reason I remembered about that taco just now was because Lorelai was eating a huge thing of nachos on Gilmore Girls, which is what Larissa and I are watching right now. I hate that she's got me enjoying this show. I don't want to enjoy it. It's absurd. I can't help it though, it is kind of entertaining once you get used to it.

Larissa is knitting. I can't tell you what she is knitting, it's a secret. It's lookin' good though.

Tomorrow I am hoping to go for a long bike ride. I think it's supposed to be pretty nice, and I went through the trouble of bringing my bike up here to Larissa's house, so I had better get some good bikin' out of it.

Maybe I will bike to Taco Bell.

No comments: