
I made some purchases today. I got a Mountain Dew in a crazy aluminum bottle. I have yet to consume it but I am betting that it will be extra delicious. Or at least the regular amount. I like the idea of aluminum bottles though. Or glass bottles. I just don't like plastic, basically.

Also I bought some DVDs. I had a Best Buy reward zone gift certificate thing for $20 and TV DVDs are 25% off right now so I got ATHF Volume 5. Also I got the movie Bottle Rocket. Wes Anderson's first movie. This is definitely my most boring blog entry to date, and I apologize for that.
Tomorrow Larissa has a job interview in the morning (wish her luck!) and then we are going to the State Fair! I am excited for that, it will be fun to eat lots of food and walk around and whatnot. And get free stuff. Oh, and look at animals. Is there anything else to do at the fair? I don't know, but it is always fun. Plus it is supposed to be nice out again tomorrow. Sunny and 80 degrees.
The kittens are being adorable right now, laying together in a little basket on the floor. They have been needing lots of love and attention today, and I am more than happy to provide that. I am going to stop writing before this blog has a chance to get any less exciting. Yikes!
(Edit: I just saw the Jonas Brothers on TV singing Hello Goodbye. The Jonas Brothers, covering The Beatles.
Is nothing sacred?)

No comments:
Post a Comment